Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inner City Blues



In 2008, I recourded some EPs. "Inner City Blues" was based on a trip I took to Chicago. I hope to revisit some of these songs in the future. The quality of these songs are not that good [clipping, poor mixing, etc.] but I believe it's important in the process of learning what works and what doesn't.

Inner City Blues Tracklist:

1. How I Left A Message From a Payphone In The Middle of Chicago
2. Yellow Green Fluorescent Buzzing Lights On the Train
3. Joseph Would Never Speak and Most Certainly Is
4. I See Swimmers In That Great Lake! Swimming From The Fire!
5. I Need To See Your Hands Before I Jump The Rail
6. Man! Union Station, Oh Man! Smells Like Chlorine!
7. Dreams Out
8. Thank God It Wasn't Winter
9. Take Me To The Lake
10. Cigarettes. Payphones. Moviestars. Magazines. Churches
11. Twenty-One Planes and One Slept Around
12. I Found Notes In Their Beds

Download: Inner City Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment